Roses and velvet

When it comes to adding a pop of colour and freshening up a room, there's nothing nicer and easier than new cushions. I've had these fabrics waiting on my worktable all week, the digital print of roses and the hand dyed velvet were perfect companions.


I've used the roses on one side with the velvet on the other and a zip closure on the bottom edge. 


I do love the combo of digital print with hand dye.



I just love these roses, they're so abundant with their stacked peony-like petals. Summer may still be a way off, but this'll do for now.

If you'd like to make your own version, you can order the roses fabrics (there are three different ones to choose from), in our online store:



Thanks for visiting the blog today.
Back soon,
Laura
x

Comments

  1. I just wrote a post about "chenille" cushions and I used two versions of your hydrangea print fabric. I linked to Fingerprint. It will probably post in two weeks. LOVE the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome!
    I am a digital printing professional, i working in a leading digital printing company in London. I got wonderful ideas to make my printing more attractive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment