New Book!

You might have noticed I've been a bit quieter on the blog compared to normal. It's not because I've been lazing about of course, quite the opposite. I've had a severe case of square eyes from lots of time spent at the computer, but it's worth it when the fruits of our labours arrive...

The first Through Our Hands book!



It's always a thrill to see something printed rather than just on the computer screen and I was anxious as to how this would turn out, but I'm very relieved to say it looks great! The book is a Portfolio showcasing the work of each of the 27 Through Our Hands artists. There are also feature articles and a fab foreword by Maggie Grey.



Here's a sneaky preview of some of the pages.






We're launching the book at Festival of Quilts next week. Come and find us on the Through Our Hands exhibition stand where you'll see the brand new TOH exhibition 'Maker Making Made'.

If you can't make it to the show, copies of the book will soon be available in the Through Our Hands online shop. I'll let you know as soon as they're ready for order, we just have to work out the postage rates to the UK and beyond.

The book is softcover, 84pp in full colour with loads of illustrations. They'll be £10 plus a bit for P&P.

Thanks for visiting the blog today. I'll be back soon.
Love Laura
x

Comments

  1. I can hardly wait to get a copy! Now, to be a Festival and pick it up there would be a dream come true. Just from the sneak peeks, I can tell that you and Annabel have created a fabulous book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks an amazing publication!! I shall be watching closely for the release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope we can buy it in Birmingham. My Ticket is already booked. Euro's chance in Pond. So keep one for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment