Creative Sketchbooks

I had made sure that my students on the Creative Sketchbooks workshops this week would have plenty of books to look through for inspiration. 



We have the luxury of 2 days with this workshop. Below is a snapshot of some of the work created on the first day. We began with some simple exercises using photographic images, photocopies, tracing, cutting and painting. 






I'm very much looking forward to next week's classes. Students will be starting to introduce more of their own inspirational themes to the books, and we'll also be developing ideas with monoprint, block print, rubbings and pattern. 

Bye for now,
Laura
x


Comments

  1. Love these images and what your students are doing. I look forward to seeing where they go with these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your workshops and I wish I were there to participate.I am sorry to bother you but since your last videos update I can't watch them.It takes long to get them started,they are interrupted and they stop after 2-5 minutes.Nothing has changed in my computer,the speed is the same.Can you do something about it? Thank you so much,Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alexandra, We've not changed anything this end with the videos. Can you check if the same thing happens if you watch with a different browser or different device? Let me know how you get on. You can contact me direct at laurakemshall@gmail.com

      Delete

Post a Comment