fun in the studio

In the latest Through Our Hands magazine (which you can read for free here), Linda and I wrote an article about why it's important to draw. I love to draw and I think that comes from never losing the childhood enjoyment of drawing and art in general. I'm determined that Amelie will be exposed to as many artistic and creative experiences as possible. Of course while she's still just 2 it very quickly degenerates into chaos, but she loves it and so do I...



After some lovely work with a paintbrush, we did some sponge printing.


Meanwhile, just out of range of the flicked paint, I've been stitching and stitching on this little bejewelled number. It's for a video workshop that'll go live on DMTV this week, come back Thursday and I'll show you how it turned out!


Thanks for visiting,
Love Laura
x


Comments