Vases and Pears

I realised that although I'd given these new fabrics a mention on Facebook, I hadn't shown them properly on the blog. I've been raiding my sketchbooks for design inspiration and found a few pages that I knew would be perfect to print on fabric. On such occasions it is nice to have the resource of a shelf-full of sketchbooks!


We've printed them onto cotton poplin which is great for quilting and home sewing projects. With that in mind we've just added an extra large size to the online store. At 70cm square I reckon they'd be perfect for giant cushions or stitched into to make a wall hanging.


Linda's chosen a couple that'll coordinate with her furnishings and has made a start on hand quilting the first one. I love how the stitching is adding loads of texture don't you?




The panels are available in store now in three different sizes. Don't forget, if you like the design, but would prefer it on a different fabric we can do that! We are always happy to take special orders and you can choose a custom size to be printed on anything from chiffon to velvet. Just enquire.




Order online for worldwide delivery.

Comments